Nintendo and Intelligent Systems are back with another look at Fire Emblem Engage, and today gives us new details on Lyn, who is voiced by Mamiko Oomoto in the Japanese version, and the ‘Emblem of Blazing’ ring alongside some gameplay snippets; check out all the details below (via Perfectly Nintendo).
Emblem of Blazing (Lyn)
Lyn is a nomad who lives in harmony with nature but is also a highly skilled swordswoman. She hails from the Sacae region on the continent of Elibe, in another world. She’s also the descendant of the Marquess of Caelin.
- Sync Skill: Offensive (official English name TBC). Allows your Unit to launch a follow-up attack before the enemy’s counterattack, provided their speed is significantly higher than the enemy’s. This allows you to defeat enemies without taking any damage.
- Engage Weapon: Killer Bow. Makes it easier for your Unit to get Critical Hits.
- Engage Skill: Call Doubles. Conjures up 4 doubles around the unit, which can be used as decoy. They will also take part in a Chain Attack from anywhere.
- Engage Attack: Astra Storm. Allows your unit to hit enemies with 5 consecutives attacks from a very long distance with a bow. If the Unit has the Stealth Fighting Style, then their range is increased by 10 spaces.
- Cooperation: Unit will perform a support attack known as Chain Attack when nearby allies attack an enemy. And when enemies attack nearby allies, Units with that Fighting Style that are in range of that enemy will also take part in battle.
- Stealth: Unit with that Fighting Style will see the modifiers from terrain effects (increased evasion, defense, etc.) doubled. Those Units truly shine on maps with lots of terrain like bushes, as enemies will have an even harder time hitting them.