Minecraft has been updated to Version 1.19.51. Check out the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Pistons can no longer recreate moving blocks that were destroyed mid-move
- Horses can no longer be pushed over Fences with Carpets on top (MCPE-164717)
- Touch control selection screen will no longer appear on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed the Structure Block screen so the Y value field can properly be accessed with just the keyboard (MCPE-164148)
The “minecraft:variable_max_auto_step” component has a new property “controlled_value”
- This property will override “base_value” when a mob with “minecraft:input_ground_controlled” is being controlled by the player “jump_prevented_value” will have precedence over both other values