How school is that?
As Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 releases today for PC in Early Access, publisher PQube and developer Agate have announced that the RPG sequel will also be coming to all platforms, including Nintendo Switch, in 2022. Check out the latest trailer above.
PQube (London, UK) - March 31st, 2022 - PQube and developer Agate are excited to announce that vibrant fantasy adventure ‘Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2’ is coming to PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch in 2022! The game is also available to play right now as part of Steam Early Access.
‘Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2’ is a Fantasy RPG School-Building Simulator which places you in charge of an academy tasked with creating the next generation of heroes who will protect Valthiria from the dark forces that threaten it. Construct the school your way with specialist buildings and courses, as you nurture a unique and ever-changing roster of students, forge alliances with kingdoms and fight the harrowing monsters that plague Valthiria’s open areas.
- Become the principal of a brand-new hero academy, make tough narrative-based decisions and run it your way.
- Nurture brave young students with RPG-like elements to reach their heroic potential.
- Challenging turn-based combat with unique tactical puzzle mechanics make fighting Valthira’s monsters even more thrilling!
- Design your school from choosing and upgrading buildings to curating students’ course of study, improve your reputation and become a top-grade academy!
- Explore a vibrant and dynamic world with many regions and factions - be wary of the monsters and creatures who roam the wild!