A new update is now available for Dungreed. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
New Cyox unlock elements
- Lowered the number of mysterious stones required to unlock items and functions.
- Added items that can be unlocked through Cyox.
New unlockable features
- Added 2 special functions that can be unlocked through Cyox.
- Yulford’s Workshop: Can be built after losing 1 dungeon. Basic weapon unlocked. If there is a building already built, Yulford’s Workshop will be built automatically.
- Arsha’s Rocking Chair: Can be built after killing Caminella 3 times. Boss Rush unlocked.
- Added 6 food
- Added 1 random event
- Added Emergency Escape feature that triggers when you get stuck in a tile
- Added item tooltip when selecting an item in the dungeon
Add ‘save and quit’ function
- You can save it by using the bonfire at the exit of the floor.
- When you restart the game after saving, you will start on the next floor.
- Added 12 items
- Added skill to some items
- You attract nearby gold and mystical stones.
- Shock status effect: renders enemy’s defense useless -> Continuous damage to enemies, additional damage when attacking
- Cemetery (backer’s area): Modified to allow entry after completing dungeon once
- Ghost, Chain Demon: improved visibility while attacking.
- Big Bat: Fixed an issue where it would not attack after being stunned under certain circumstances.
- Frost Skeleton Magician: increased attack delay, modified to allow ice attack targeting.
- Ovibos: Increases HP and adds delay before attack.
- Elite Frost Skeletontone: Changed the accuracy of ranged attacks.
- LizardMan: If the Lizardman’s HP is lowered, the Lizardman will be in an angry state.
- Evil Fanatic Assassin: Fixed game not progressing when stunned.
- Bosses no longer reuse the last used pattern.
- Belial: Fixed an issue where certain patterns would not attack the edges of the screen.
- Niflheim: Changed ice pillars to be invulnerable in certain patterns.
- Envyrok: Improved the visibility of demon summoning patterns.
- Lasley: Improved visibility of specular patterns.
- Tunak: Changes to a pattern other than the existing pattern.
- Trap: Moved traps have been changed to stop working when all monsters are killed. Traps not related to combat will still work.
- Trials: Added a fairy in the middle of each trial.
- Tiles: Changed the background tile color of the forest dungeon.
- Some rooms have been modified and added.
- Anvil Blacksmith: Added/changed some options.
- Anvil: Changed to be able to select one of three random options when enhancing.
- KONY MEX-5R: Fixed the attack range of the skill.
- Magnet: Adjusted the range of gold pulling. (10M→100M)
- Speed Reloader: Improved to work well with single-shot reloadable weapons.
- Dash Shield: Changed rarity (Legendary → Rare)
- Beast Marks Sword ‘Hou’: Changed from ranged attack to melee attack.
- Tonfa: Attack range, attack power, effects have been changed, and knockback and movement effects have been removed.
- N134 Minigun: Fixed issues with certain actions during attack.
- Blood of Sorbeo: Fixed an issue that worked on objects.
- Arzuna: Fixed an issue where the ‘Magical Magnifying Glass’ effect was not applied.
- Aldrin’s Second Scythe: Fixed an issue where certain monsters were not being drawn to the skill ‘Soul Grab’.
- Crew Gun: Fixed an issue where attack speed was not affected.
- KAAEN – Auto Reloader: Fixed off-handed weapon not reloading.
- Corrected some spelling effects such as item description effects.
- Modify or change some other items.
Change options: ‘King of Pickaxes’ costume
- (Before) Dash attack power +33%, +1 number of dashes, -25 critical -(Change) Dash: When dash attack is successful, dash recovery speed is added. You will no longer be able to wear #Wing items.
- Changed game play time to count normally.
- Fixed the issue where the guide text was displayed only in English when changing the control key.
- Added an option to jump down only with the down key.
- Added skill cooldown bonus and duration of status effect items to the status window.
- Changed the status window to show the stats of the food you ate.
- Fixed an issue where all desserts you ate in the Status window were only displayed as Strawberry Crepe.