Melty Blood: Type Lumina has been updated to Version 1.4.0. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
This update brings the following to the game:
- adds two new playable characters: The Count of Monte Cristo and Ushiwakamaru
- adds two new stages: “Prison Tower – Hall” for The Count of Monte Cristo and “Face the Surging Waves” for Ushiwakamaru.
- adds another Boss Rush, with story written by Kinoko Nasu
adds 10 new remastered music tracks: Basilica Noble Mind Strange Dreamer Nightmare Teller Beat from “Melty Blood” Wonderbul boy Tenseness Fairy Tale transparently Rhythmical Bustle O-sutra Hit
- adds 4 colour variations and 4 colour palettes for all characters
- adds about 530 free words that can be used in “CUSTOMIZE”
- adds 3 more languages (text-only): Spanish, French, and Brazilian Portuguese