Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 has been updated to Ver. 2.0.1. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- A new story mode, Epilogue: ATEMS Chapter, has been added.
- An online scoreboard has been added.
- The chances of acquiring a new Image Pulse have been increased.
- Adjusted the effect of Passive Image Pulse “CORVETTE” to increase the appearance of credit items.
- Adjusted the effect of Passive Image Pulse “XIAO” to increase the amount of credits acquired.
- Adjusted the design of the Trial Mode timer to increase visibility.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if the player died nearby an ATEMS special troop.
- Fixed an issue while playing as Gunvolt where it wasn’t possible to air-dash during descent after jumping.
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu right as a boss fight began would cause Story Mode+ to continue while paused.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would continuously take damage while contacting a boss during the special attack cutscene.
- Fixed an issue where homing-type Image Pulses would target the wrong parts of the mid-boss “Aspis” on the mission “Sand Storm.”
- Fixed an issue when using “Frigid Blossom” TENJIAN where the ice effect would stay on screen after defeating a boss.
- Fixed an issue when using certain Image Pulses against Primal Dragon Gunvolt would not properly damage the boss’s weak point.
- Fixed an issue where the score viewer in Trial Mode would not control as expected.
- Fixed an issue with additional boss “Asimov” where the boss would become invulnerable, preventing player progress.
- Fixed an issue with additional boss “Asimov” where an error could occur after using an SP attack.
- Various other issues have been fixed.