Nintendo and Intelligent Systems are back with another look at Fire Emblem Engage, and today gives us new details on Eirika and Ephraim, who are voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi and Taku Yashiro, respectively in the Japanese version, and the ‘Emblem of the Sacred’ ring; check out all the details below (via Perfectly Nintendo).
Eirika is a kind-hearted princess who stands on the battlefield for the sake of peace. Together with her twin brother, Ephraim, she will provide assistance to Alear and the others.
Emblem of the Sacred abilities:
- Sync Skill (Eirika): Moon Bracelet*. The higher the enemy’s defense, the more damage you will deal when attacking them.
- Sync Skill (Ephraim): Sun Bracelet*. Allows you to recover HP based on the amount of damage dealt to the enemy.
- Engage Weapon: Rapier. Deals extra damage to Cavalry and Heavy Armour Units.
- Engage Skill: Twin Saints*. Allows you to activate both Eirika and Ephraim’s Sync Skills at the same time. That way, you can get both the extra damage to enemies with high defense and the recovery effect you get by dealing damage (with the damage boost allowing you to recover even more HP than normal)
- Engage Attack: Twin Strike*. Allows you to attack with two weapons, the Spear and the Sword, which not only increases your chances of dealing the Break status, but also deals lots of damage to the Corrupted. Power is further increased for Cavalry Units wearing Eirika’s Ring.
The following video shows you how to polish your Rings after the damage they’ve taken in battles. Polishing your rings also strengthens your bond with the Emblems.
Fire Emblem Engage will launch for the Nintendo Switch on January 20th, 2023.