The Corrupt Mode update for Haiku, the Robot is now available. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
CORRUPT MODE FEATURES:
- One health point game mode
- Temporary health upgrades
- Alternative storyline and world changes
- Two new train stations
- Two new achievements
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- The upgrade station found in the Central Core now lets you purchase both upgrades. Previously, players would have to reload the game to purchase the other upgrade.
- Minor improvements to the heat detection system – mainly regarding when the heat gauge refreshes between entering and exiting heated/normal rooms.
- Added three new map tiles that won’t affect completion percentage but will still be missing from the map, so you’ll have to find them!
- Deadzone slider to help with any joystick drift or overly sensitive joysticks.
- Achievements can now be viewed in-game (especially beneficial on Switch).
- And lastly, the memorial of our beloved speedrunner Schy can be found in secret location within the Last Bunker – only if you get there before their best time of 22m.24s.75