WRC Generations now available digitally in EU for the Nintendo Switch
rev your engines!
WRC Generations, the latest release from NACON and KT Racing, has just been released digitally in the UK and EU. If you’re in the US, you’ll have to wait just a bit longer for the digital release, on December 26th. The physical edition was already released on December 1st.
About the game:
2022 will see the WRC transition to the hybrid era. This is a revolution for the rally world, significantly affecting performance, changing strategies and making drivers and teams adapt.
In terms of gameplay, new mechanics have been integrated to represent the demands of the hybrid engines. In order to win, you have to carefully manage your battery by adapting your engine mapping throughout the special stages you take part in.
As community satisfaction is always a priority , you can now share customised livery and stickers with other players. The best creations will be rewarded and highlighted.
For fans of competition, the new Leagues mode lets players challenge opponents with a similar level online. Finish ahead of your competitors to move up the ladder in the Legends category.
WRC Generations includes more content than ever before in a rally game.
• 750 km of unique special stages in 22 countries
• 49 teams from the 2022 season (Rally1 / Rally2 / Junior WRC)
• 37 legendary cars plus additional bonuses
• 165 timed special stages
In order to make the representation of the championship even more realistic, a completely redesigned Rally Sweden environment has been added, with 6 brand-new special stages in the Umea region.
• The new hybrid vehicles
• New, even more realistic vehicle physics
• A LEAGUES mode in which you can challenge other players
• A new Rally Sweden environment with 6 brand-new special stages
• Share livery and stickers with the community
• In-game team creation and management