Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Events] Round 1 of the latest Voting Gauntlet event, Snowball Fight, is now live. It features the following match-ups: Lysithea vs Cordelia, Artur vs Mirabilis, Black Knight vs Bruno, Dorothea vs Annette. Check out the special website for more details and up to date results! (available until December 28th)
- [Quests] A new set of Quests is now live: Voting Gauntlet (available until December 28th)
- [Log-in Bonus] While the latest Voting Gauntlet event is running, all players can get the following as Daily Log-in Bonus: Battle Flag x50 (available until January 1st)
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus is now live: Heroes with Fury. It features the following Heroes: Kris (Unsung Hero), Asbel (Windswept Youth), Tine (Rumbling Thunder) (available until January 5th)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Cookies] A returning Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards are now available: Celia’s chapel cookie (available until January 2nd)
- [Other] Starting today, winter creatures will appear in your recreation spots (no end date)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Scout] The following Sync Pair is now available via Master Fair Scout: Lillie (Anniversary 2021) & Lunala (available until February 6th)
- [Events] The latest returning Story Event, Hearts United, is now live (available until January 11th)
- [Missions] A new set of Event Missions is now available: Hearts United (available until January 11th)
- [Store] The following is now available in the Store: Holiday season gem special 1 to 4 (available until January 11th)
- [Log-in Bonus] As compensation for an issue that impacted Sygna Suit Hilbert & Genect’s Hilbert’s Aim Passive Skill, all players can now claim the following as special Log-in Bonus: Gem x300 (available until January 26th)
- Update version 2.28.0 is now live, full patch notes:
Updates to Customizing the Main Character’s Appearance
- New hair colors for the Main Character have been added.
- You can now change the style of the Main Character’s hair and hat.
Note: The style of Hats cannot be changed with some hairstyles.
- You can change the appearance of the Main Character by going to the Poryphone Menu and selecting Profile > Edit Look > Trainer Settings.
About the Check Successful Teams Feature
- In some area info, you can now see the teams that other players used to complete the area, as well as replays of other teams’ battles.
Note: An issue is currently occurring in which replays of certain battles cannot be viewed.
Note: If you cannot view replays, go back using the Back button.
Note: This issue will be fixed in a future update.
- You can see the teams by tapping the icon in the upper right corner of the area’s battle prep screen.
Note: Other players may be able to see your teams and replays of your battles.
- You can also see Sync Grid examples for each Sync Pair used by the teams that have completed the area.
- The Copy button lets you copy another player’s team formation and Sync Grid for use with your own team.
Note: You cannot select Sync Pairs that you do not have.
Note: Grid Skills that cannot be learned due to insufficient move levels or Sync Orbs will not be reflected.
- If you have unlocked Master Mode in the Champion Stadium, you can also see examples of options and copy them for yourself.
- Starting with the next Legendary Gauntlet, winning a battle will enter you into the ranking where you can compete with other players to see who can achieve the longest win streak.
- You can check the rankings on the event page.
Note: The ranking will include information on up to the top 100 players out of all players who have won battles. You can also see the teams used by players who have earned a place in the ranking.
Note: There are no rewards for earning a place in the ranking.
Note: This update will not affect the rewards that can be obtained from the event.
Note: Please check out the notice for the next Legendary Gauntlet for more information.
- You will be able to invite Dawn to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: December 31, 2022 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Dawn once you have teamed up with 5★ Dawn & Turtwig.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- The game balance of the Interact feature has been adjusted.
Damage Display Improvements
- Increased the maximum damage value that can be displayed during battle.
Note: The method for calculating damage has not been changed with this adjustment.
Note: There will be no change to the damage dealt before or after this adjustment.
Before Change: 0-99,999
After Change: 0-999,999
- Changed some of the voiced lines for Lillie (New Year’s 2021) & Ribombee and Lance (New Year’s 2021) & Gyarados to lines specific to those versions of the characters, as well as all related text.
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Made text changes for some skills to make them easier to understand.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.