Let's Get Fit comes to Switch on May 13th, 2022
Let's get TOIGHT like a TOIGER
Have you had enough of Ring Fit Adventure? Looking for a new way to use your Switch to shed some pounds? If so, Let’s Get Fit could be the perfect solution, and it’s coming to Switch on May 13th, 2022.
Let’s Get Fit includes pre-made workout programs ranging from soft gymnastics to high intensity exercises, and it tracks your progress with an in-game calendar. Complete challenges or set up an infinite number of custom workout routines tailored to your personal needs with 100 fitness moves available, guaranteeing a full body workout.
For more details on Let’s Get Fit, check out the bullet points below.
- Create a profile to tailor the workouts to your specific needs
- Train specific muscle groups or follow a full body workout
- 100 fitness moves ranging from soft gymnastics to high intensity exercises are available
- The in-game calendar keeps track of your activities
- Unlock Achievements and Trophies to keep yourself motivated
- Generate an infinite number of custom workout routines
- The Let’s Get Fit Sports Strap Set* takes your workouts with Let’s Get Fit for Nintendo Switch™ to the next level.
- Insert the Joy-Con™ controllers into the Sports Strap Set and start tracking your movements during exercises for more precise workout results.