Grimorio of Games announced that they will be launching a Kickstarter campaign for the 3D Action RPG, Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant, which was confirmed to be coming to Nintendo Switch last month.
The first Sword of the Necromancer also had a successful crowdfunding campaign, raising €201,256 from its initial €15,000 goal. Revenant’s campaign will have an initial goal to fund the game’s physical edition, with additional stretch goals to add more features to the game. Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant has been announced for Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series.
Backers will be able to obtain the game at a lower price than when it comes out. Exclusive campaign rewards will also be available, including a special surprise. The campaign will also offer limited “Early Bird” pledge tiers, so signing up to receive the notification when the campaign launches is recommended.
About the game:
Sword of the Necromancer: Revenant is a third-person 3D Action RPG with Dungeon Crawling and city building. Revive your enemies once again and make them fight alongside you!
With a completely renewed battle and companion system, travel the continent, restore the Sacred City of Euda to its former glory and vanquish the ominous threat that looms over the world.
Gather the powers of the Revenants, forgotten heroes of old times and create a little army of dead to defeat the Necromancer once and for all.
The new game is being developed taking all the feedback from the original into account to create a refined and enjoyable Sword of the Necromancer experience, while keeping its trademark original mechanic and expanding upon it. Grimorio of Games is working to make an engaging game to both new and returning players.
- Turn your foes into allies once again: use the Sword of the Necromancer to resurrect defeated monsters and make them fight alongside you.
- Use the power of the Revenants: once ago great heroes, their spirits now wander the world. Defeat them in battle and unleash powerful summons.
- Improved and customizable AI: set your monster’s Tactics to get the most of each one
- New battle system: improved battle system with new possibilities like air combos. Swap characters at any moment and continue chaining hits!
- Play solo or in local co-op: play the whole game with an AI companion or lend a controller to a friend to play together in split-screen co-op.
- Leave the dungeon: travel the world and help its people, explore cities, towns and open fields. Delve into procedural dungeons filled with enemies, loot and challenges.
- Restore Euda to its former glory: reconstruct a ravaged town, recruit people and get new functions and services like shops, a forge, cook…