A lot to keep track of!
The latest round of details on Fire Emblem Engage have been shared, and today we’ve gotten some insight into the difficulty options and modes available to players.
In terms of difficulty, here’s what players will have in terms of options:
- Normal: perfect for newcomers or intermediate players
- Hard: for players who are really confident in their skills
- Lunatic: for players who are really, really confident in their skills
Following that, there are two different modes to go with:
- Casual: Units that fall in battle will be back in the next chapter
- Classic: Units that fall in battle are lost forever
Finally, we also have an updated character relationship chart. Since its last iteration, this chart has had a new wave of characters and relationships added to it. Now you can see how everyone introduced so far connects to one another.