Nintendo has worked on countless collaborations with various companies over the years, and now they’re expanding into the world of sweet treats. Nintendo and Godiva have teamed up for a new line of Animal Crossing-themed chocolates and more, and they’re available in Japan starting today.
The collaboration, which is available at Japanese Godiva stores, Nintendo Tokyo and Nintendo Osaka, features Animal Crossing: New Horizons-themed treats. The Animal Crossing branding can be found on the bags/tins and even the treats themselves, and those who head to 7-Eleven locations can snag an exclusive tin at the convenience chain.
The full lineup of candies is as follows:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (9 pieces) – ¥3,240
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (6 pieces) – ¥1,836
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (6 pieces) + Pouch – ¥3,520
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Assortment (4 pieces) – ¥778
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons G Chocolates (7 pieces) – ¥1,652
If you’d like to get a closer look at each option in this collaboration, you can find an image gallery here.