Publisher SneakyBox and developer Voidrock Studios have announced that the endless twin-stick shooter, Void Prison, is making its way over to Nintendo Switch. It will be released digitally on January 19th, 2023 for $2.99 USD. Void Prison first debuted on PC in May 2022. Check out the eShop page here for more details.
Fans of pixel art and classic arcade games, rejoice – there is a new game in town that is making its way to Nintendo Switch! On January 19th fans of indie games will be able to enjoy the long-forgotten thrill of chasing a high score in an action-packed twin-stick shooter Void Prison. It is a fast-paced, endless arcade game that puts the player inside an ever-shrinking void ring. The player is tasked to survive by fighting emerging enemy waves using various guns and powerups that the player can pick up during the run.
Void Prison game is inspired by old-school bullet hell game formula that is easy to pick up and hard to master. The players will be able to earn multiple achievements, unlock new skins and powerups, and try to get their name on top of the worldwide leaderboards.
- Simple yet beautiful and impactful pixel art and effects;
- Various achievements and global leaderboards;
- Endless arcade gameplay featuring competitive and rewarding mechanics;
- Balanced gameplay loop that will drive players to improve with each run;
- Unlockable skins and powerups;
- Multiple unique enemy types.