NBA 2K23 has been updated to Version 4.0. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Preparations for NBA 2K23 Season 4, launching this Friday, January 13th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- The Bob Lanier “16” stripe has been added to the Detroit Pistons uniforms (available in the next roster update)
- Players will now be displayed as expected when viewing a friend’s Locker Room in Play Now Online
- Chairs will now properly appear in locker room cut scenes during Quick Play games
- A variety of improvements have been made throughout the game when interacting with menus using a mouse
- The following players have had general likeness updates or adjustments made: Toni Kukoc
- Reduced on-ball steal effectiveness when reaching across the ball handler’s body and from behind
- Added more ball/rim interaction variety on made shots rather than all swishes
- Fixed an issue where the Posterizer and Rise Up badges would not be displayed properly in-game
- Fixed a rare issue where the Moat court floor could change while moving the camera While events are running, the Deuces courts should now have proper lighting at night Resolved a visual issue that could occur when navigating through your Quest journal
- The Next Badge Upgrade menu that is displayed at half-time should now properly show the next upgrade you are closest to earning
- Resolved an issue where players could end on a blank page when attempting to edit a previously saved jump shot in the Jump Shot Creator
- Fixed an issue where the team logo would not display on the My Matchup menu
- Addressed zoom and camera focus issues in Triple Threat Online games
- Fixed an issue with images not loading for Uniform Cards in Option Packs
- Lineup rules will now ignore boosted Dynamic Duo gem colors for player cards
- Multiple graphical updates have been made to improve overall visual fidelity with the time period for specific games
- Various visual and lighting fixes have been made for the “Father’s Day Victory” game
- Chris Mullin and Wayman Tisdale will now correctly appear in warm-ups during the “Got Next” game
- Resolved an issue with certain MyLEAGUE settings not being saved correctly.