And a special edition!
Akai Ito & Aoi Shiro HD Remaster’s Japanese release date just got revealed: May 25th. The game will also feature 3 language options at launch, including English, Japanese, and Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Switch games aren’t region-locked, so English-speaking fans can import the game. A special edition is also coming, check out it’s contents below.
- A copy of Akai Ito & Aoi Shiro HD Remaster for Switch
- Akai Ito soundtrack CD
- Akai Ito drama CD “Kyoto Gouma”
- Akai Ito fan CD “Itsuka no Hikari”
- Aoi Shiro soundtrack CD (two discs)
- Aoi Shiro drama CD “Aoi Shiro no Enbukyoku”
- Aoi Shiro drama CD “Aoi Shiro no Enmusubi”
- Aoi Shiro drama CD “Aoi Shiro to Shoushi no Kutsu”
- Aoi Shiro drama CD “Aoi Shiro no Gaisenmon”
- Aoi Shiro drama CD “Seijou Kitan”
Preorders are set to open on February 1st, however, pricing has not been announced at this point.