Publisher Flynn’s Arcade and developer wiwigames have revealed that their 3D action platformer game, The Legend of Gwen, will launch on February 16th, 2023, for the Nintendo Switch. Priced at $19.99 with a 20% discount on the first week after the launch date.
About the game:
Gwen, a newcomer to the wizardry school, wanted to become the best witch in the world. To her bad luck, her arrival came at a bad time because just when she arrived she couldn’t have a welcome party because there was a surprise guest… “The Evil One!”
“Evil” didn’t hesitate twice and began to absorb everything she could from the school! Now who will teach Gwen about sorcery! Will she be able to learn on her own? Will she be able to overcome the obstacles of “The Evil One” and get the school back? Help Gwen with this challenge and defeat “The Evil One” (if you can ….).
- Visit different moons with their own obstacles, colors and enemies.
- Traps, enemies and big bosses on each of the moons.
- Test your level of agility and skill in the different levels against the clock.
- Collect different seeds for the vegetable garden…can you get them all?
- Isometric mode and different points of view of all levels (Help to find secrets).
- High difficulty of the game: look for the different help chests and the boss hunter to help you in battle.
- Magic of checkpoint (Not available in levels against the clock).
- Game mode with simultaneous use of two characters, enjoy the challenge with your friend Corki!
- 6 different types of wands that change the style of play.