Into the Breach will be updated to v1.2.88 sometime in the near future. While we wait on a date, we do have the full patch notes to share. You can find a complete breakdown of what’s to come below.
- Fixed cloning Power Cores exploit involving the Store’s undo option
- Fixed repair platform exploit for achievements involving healing and using ‘undo move’
- Plasmodia, Spider, and Blobber bosses will correctly take damage from Void Shocker
- Kills from the Void Shocker will correctly trigger on-death effects and XP
- Frame Limiting setting and End Turn Confirmation setting fixed
- Alpha Vek icon restored (important for colorblind mode) for some of the new enemies
- Removed Earth Mover / Mine Bots from the Attack Order display. They do not have queued attacks, so any positional order is misleading.
- Restored Terrain Icons in situations where Fire may be obscuring other tile information (Conveyor Belts, Cracked, etc.)
- Using Enrage Shot to make an enemy attack a blank space will now appropriately trigger Void Shocker
- Logic for determining if a tile is “dangerous” has been improved to account for units being pushed. This is helpful for Enemy AI, Pod Placement, and more.
- Enemies should no longer spawn behind the player on the Forest Fire mission (rare issue)
- Earth Mover’s tile will can no longer start as Cracked
- Possible fix: Game could hang when it could not find a place for pawns to spawn
- “Let’s Walk” achievement will only count enemies now (as described in the text)
- “Minor” enemies will no longer count towards the “Pacifist” achievement (making it easier)
- Fixed bugs around Networked Shielding to make it more consistent
- ACID will now remove Vek Mites even if the pilot has Thick Skin
- Fix for extremely rare cases of Vek corpses being pushed when they should not be
- Fixed numerous bugs around the weapon effect preview UI
- Wind Torrent push-ordering has been modified to make outcomes more consistent with - the effect preview
- Minor text / UI issues fixed
- Pilot skill “blacklist” is now a part of the scripts
- Blank “modloader.lua” file is now in the script file to help with mod loadings
- Added “GetFTLPilots” to pilots.lua for generating the Secret Pod pilot list.
- Added access to Pawn:SetBoosted(bool) for the scripts
- Developer Console fixed and will function as expected (three finger swipe to open + closes after entering a console command)