Rally around this release
Serenity Forge (Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!) today continued their streak of bringing incredible indie titles to retail for the first time, releasing art of rally’s physical Standard and Collector’s Editions for Switch Both are available now from the Serenity Forge store or your favorite retailer.
From the creators of Absolute Drift, art of rally sends drivers into the golden era of rallies. Zoom around the gorgeous, stylized countryside as you master the art of, yup, rally, in over 50 different classic cars from the ‘60s all the way to the ‘80s. Classic ‘60s hairdos not included.
art of rally’s Standard Edition, priced at $34.99, is sheer collectible goodness in one package:
- A physical copy of the game
- Your own papercraft car to practice the art of rally even when you’re away from your console
- A sticker sheet featuring in-game brands
- A soundtrack download card with a unique code and link to the downloadable soundtrack
If you truly want to become one with the rally, the $74.99 Collector’s Edition comes with all of the above along with:
- A stylized collector’s box
- An art of rally lenticular card to admire when not practicing the art of rally
- The cars of art of rally poster to help decide which vehicle is for you
- Enamel pin and location patch sets to stylize your IRL self with
- Bumper sticker set to prove to the driver behind you that you are a rally master
Your collection isn’t complete, of course, without the game’s stunning vinyl, available now for $36.99. The vinyl comes in both sunrise splatter and sunset galaxy variants, with the sunset galaxy variant exclusive to the Serenity Forge store. The vinyl, which was composed and arranged by Tatreal and mastered by Ohad Nissim, features a download code for the full game soundtrack, as well. The album and label art was created by Bridget Olson and Yu Ying Ong.