Where's Barry, damnit?!
The Lunar New Year spirit is infectious, and Dead by Daylight has you covered with the Resident Evil x Lunar New Year Collection.
The deep world of Resident Evil has no shortage of iconic characters and costumes to work with. This celebratory Collection introduces new Outfits for Ada Wong, Jill Valentine, and The Blight, with the latter two originating from a pair of beloved Resident Evil titles.
- Ada Wong – Lunar Qipao – Very Rare
- Jill Valentine – Revelations Gear – Very Rare
- The Blight – William Birkin – Legendary
Considering his own preferences for virulent experimentation, The Blight is the perfect fit for a Resident Evil Collection. His Outfit is none other than William Birkin (First Form G), last seen in the acclaimed remake of Resident Evil II. In Jill Valentine’s case, we revisited 2012’s Resident Evil: Revelations for an Outfit that has been widely requested by the Dead by Daylight community. And of course, there’s Ada Wong’s Lunar Qipao Outfit inspired by Resident Evil 4, for everyone looking to celebrate the Lunar New Year in style.
Check out the Resident Evil x Lunar New Year Collection in Dead by Daylight’s in-game store, and be sure to revisit the previously-released Resident Evil Outfits from the Project W Collection:
- Albert Wesker (The Mastermind) – Albert Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Ada Wong – Undercover Espionage
- Rebecca Chambers – Cowgirl Outfit
- Leon Kennedy – Detective Noir
- Jill Valentine – S.T.A.R.S. Uniform
- Feng Min – Jill Cosplay
- Felix Richter – BSAA Uniform
- Leon S. Kennedy – Carlos Oliveira
- Jill Valentine – Sheva Alomar
- The Legion – Hunk