Fitness Boxing 2 gets new DLC, game updated to version 1.2.0
All new ways to get in shape
Fitness Boxing 2 has been updated to Version 1.2.0, which paves the way for some new DLC and other tweaks. First up, here’s the details on the new DLC available.
- 3 new paid DLC additions
- add 6 new songs to your workout with the EDM Workout & Rock Workout DLCs
- 3 new nature scenery backgrounds with the Nature Stages DLC
The Rock and EDM Workout DLC is priced at $1.49 a piece, while the Nature Stages DLC is also priced at $1.49.
Along with that, we have the patch notes for Version 1.2.0, which you can read below.
- A brand-new instructor, Leo, has been added.
- “Remove Blocking” was added under Daily Workout in the Settings menu.
- “Auto-Score Blocking” was added under Action Assist in the Settings menu.
- You can now customize the order of songs on the Song List screen.
- You can now check the courses you’ve played on the Exercise results screen.
- A shortcut button for players to enter their weight on the lounge screen has now been set.
Stability of game was improved, including below revisions:
- Fixed an error where the Timing Adjust settings did not correctly function during continuous exercises.
- Removed an event that encouraged quitting after 30 minutes have passed. Made it so that an error caused by this event where continuous days of Daily Workout stops will no longer trigger.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s weight was not recorded when playing across two days.
- Adjusted the movements of instructors for a number of exercises.
- Fixed a bug where, under certain circumstances, times during summer were not correctly reflected.