Revel in the gameplay goodness
R.S.V.P. to the wildest party in Outlands history. It’s time to drop in and get legendary in Apex Legends: Revelry! New Team Deathmatch mode joins the Apex Games, and remastered Legend classes means everyone has a role to play. And with the new Nemesis rifle joining the Loadout, the big guns have officially arrived. The party don’t start till you drop in!
To celebrate another anniversary of the Apex Games, Duardo Silva’s throwing quite the party. But Mad Maggie never met a Syndicate event she didn’t want to crash. See what the shindig is all about when Season 16 - Revelry arrives in Apex Legends on February 14th, 2023.
With Apex Legends Season 16 Revelry just around the corner, join Stella Chung as she interviews Apex Legends Game Director Steven Ferreira and Design Director Evan Nikolich about Revelry’s Legend Class changes, weapon additions, and the future of Apex development and whether or not Respawn will stop adding Legends.
- 0:00 - Intro
- 0:27 - Did you think Apex would be what it is now after it hot dropped 4 years ago?
- 1:48 - Why and how the Legend Class System rework is being implemented
- 3:04 - How players influence Apex Legends with feedback
- 4:04 - How long has the Season 16 Revelry overhaul update been in development for?
- 5:53 - What has Respawn learned to evolve a live service game after four years?
- 9:06 - What is the biggest challenge with keeping up with a live service game?
- 10:44 - Will Respawn hit a point where they stop releasing new Legends in Apex?
- 12:11 - Is Apex still trying to expand outside of the battle royale?
- 13:47 - Release date for Season 16 Revelry