PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe coming to Switch later this year
Scrapping together a Switch release
Independent studio Q-Games today announced that PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is coming to Switch later this year. The party-game brawler hybrid features a striking visual style and invites players to join a team of robot garbage collectors to clean up the streets of Junktown with up to 4 players locally and online.
Players take on the role of the Scrappers, a team of humanoid trash collectors in a not-so-distant future. The goal is to clean up a city overrun with trash following the end of humanity. Trash means cash in Junktown, with rival squads attempting to interfere and bag the rewards for themselves.
- 5 vibrant areas to explore with over 25 stages
- Local and online multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Cross-platform multiplayer support
- Multiple fighting styles with a variety of melee and ranged weapons to unlock
- Weapon drops make no two playthroughs the same
- Over 100 unique custom truck parts to discover
- Wide variety of unique Scrappers to recruit for your roster
- Frantic mini-games with head-to head modes
- Pop-art cyberpunk-world that draws inspiration from real-world Japan
With cross-platform online multiplayer support for up to 4 players and the option for local co-op, PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe provides multiple exciting play modes alongside a series of frantic mini-games. Players are encouraged to compete against the clock to collect as much garbage as possible. The higher the stack, the bigger the bonus, with a huge selection of characters, weapons and truck parts to unlock.