PLAYISM has released a new update (v1.59) for Drago Noka, which includes some quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes; check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where some of Mimimi’s Tasks could sometimes be completed without meeting the requirements.
- Fixed an issue where loading screens that were toggled off would sometimes toggle back on automatically.
- Fixed an issue where players received the incorrect number of materials when destroying building features.
- Fixed an issue where the control settings in the options menu would sometimes display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where you could synthesize powderized and liquidized items infinitely.
- Adjusted the volume of certain BGM tracks.
- Fixed an issue where finishing the final battle would sometimes cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where dye could not be refilled when using the Paintbrush.
- Fixed an issue where some named cooking recipes could not be created.
- Fixed an issue where there were extra entries on the Synthesis Variation Table that could not be filled.
- Fixed typos.
- When selecting a number (eg. quantity of items to craft), going below 0 will cause the counter to start counting down from the maximum number available, and going above the maximum number will cause the counter to start counting again from 0.
- Players now have a random chance of obtaining a sapling when cutting down a tree.
- Added the option to toggle notifications (eg. skill level up, delivery wyvern arrival) on or off.
- Players can now select cooking ingredients from the Cold Storage in the house the protagonist is currently in.
- Wyverns will no longer die of starvation as long as you have the Wyvern Bell.
Drago Noka is available now for the Nintendo Switch.