A new hotfix is available for Disney Dreamlight Valley. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Players can now place the main chest outdoors.
- Players are no longer blocked from giving gifts to critters while completing Mirabel’s questline.
- “Stitch’s Hobby” quest: The quest should now progress as normal when Stitch reaches the bottom of the Mystical Cave.
- “What Home Feels Like” quest: Players currently stuck on this quest will be granted Dandelion Syrup in order to allow them to progress.
- Gifting the Fishing Training Manual to Ariel no longer locks her role.
- Players should no longer be blocked from entering Chez Remy after moving it.
- Updated game splash screen.
- Improved stability of Touch of Magic tool.
- Fixed a bug which caused certain motifs to not show up in the Touch of Magic tool.
- Switching between door skins without applying the change no longer prevents door placement.
- Improved menu on various platforms.
- Improved fishing tutorial stability.