Goonya Monster has been updated to Version 1.2.1. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Added the function to customize game rules in Private Match.
- Private Match settings now allow anyone to join including players with Lobby IDs or friends.
◆Gameplay Rebalance [Balancing Battles]
- The power of machine gun weapons has been enhanced.
- The range of machine gun weapons has been increased.
- Machine gun bullets have been adjusted to hit less terrain.
- The direction of the punch and kick has been adjusted to be in the direction in which the character is facing.
- The “Skill charge time” of “Oculus” has been reduced.
- The “Skill Activation Time” for “Death” has been reduced from 5 seconds to 4.5 seconds (The countdown display will start from 5 seconds)
- Fixed a bug in the Nintendo Switch version so that users who played online matches together will be displayed in the list of people who played together.
◆ Bug Fixes
- Fixed a high processing load issue with smoke effects in “Earth Red Thrower”.
- Fixed a bug that caused unintended behavior of characters in certain environments.
- Fixed other minor bugs.