Vigor has been updated to Version 14.1. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed: Better textures for M4A1 Assault Rifle.
- Fixed: Hue adjustments for the Headhunter Battle Pass Uniform.
- Fixed: Updated Game Guide.
- Fixed: Minor clipping on cosmetic models.
- Fixed: Missing crane model on Kjerstin.
- Fixed: Missing card textures on lootboxes for Berry M12.
- Fixed: Missing localization strings.
- Fixed: Players getting stuck in the animation while inspecting the cassettes.
- Fixed: Issue where multiple consumables could be placed on top of each other.
- Fixed: Issue where ammunition disappears during reload.
- Fixed: Issue that removed items and airdrop from dead bodies.
- Fixed: Issue where dotted crosshair reveals characters behind walls.
- Fixed: Players now cannot use consumables while climbing a ladder.
- Added: New assets in cosmetic store.
- Added: Higher quality UI icons.
- Changed: Reduced input latency on Switch.
- Changed: Rebalancing of all crates.
- Tweaked: Weapons and Consumables from past Updates added to General Loot in Encounters.
- Tweaked: Performance improvement on Myren Shootout map.