Make sure to hit that draft
Developer Vincenzo Cosentino and publisher CVi Games have released Ala Mobile on Switch today. The game is priced at $15 and takes up 323 MB of space.
Ala Mobile is an open-wheel racing game in which you will race against 19 rivals on the most famous tracks around the world. Driving skills are not enough: learn how to manage the hybrid component of your engine, plan a winning strategy and adapt to different weather conditions.
Here are the features you can expect to find in Ala Mobile.
- Single player and Online multiplayer modes;
- Real tracks from all over the world, reconstructed with high-fidelity;
- Variable and random weather;
- 10 different cars, each with it’s own power, reliability and handling features;
- 5 different tires compound, each with it’s pros and cons;
- Fully animated pit stops;
- Powerful livery editor for designing your own car;
- Engine Hybrid management system;
- Drag reduction system;
- Cars damages and failures;
- Slipstream physics;
- Accurate vehicle dynamics;