Team17 has released an update for Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos on Nintendo Switch. Pushing the roguelite adventure game to Version 1.0.7, the full patch notes can be found below.
- Fixed an issue where some arrow traps were not working
- Fixed a visual issue with the revive animation
- Fixed an issue where players could purchase class upgrades without collecting a sufficient amount of power spheres
- Updated the text on the autosave disable option to make it clearer what actually happens
- Added missing translation in the rock collecting quest