BROK the InvestiGator will be updated to Ver. 1.3.0 at some point in the near future. Ahead of the update’s release, we have full patch notes to share. You can see a breakdown of what this patch has to offer below.
- adds accessibility options
- Fully narrated via quality text-to-speech and audiodescriptions (characters, locations and scenes.)
- Puzzles adapted for blindness.
- All puzzles and fights can be skipped.
- Adapted tutorials.
- Buttons to repeat the last voice speech and instructions.
- Positional audio for fights.
- No online connectivity required (after the download).
- No specific device required: play with keyboard or a controller.
- Additional options: larger fonts and increased contrast (backgrounds and enemies.)