It's not a trick!
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the port of the original DS game, is not only getting the HD treatment, but also getting some new details as we learned during today’s Capcom Spotlight presentation.
You can see these in full below:
As a remaster, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective comes jam-packed with new features including:
- Higher Quality Gameplay: Images and framerates are now adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals
- Optimized UI Features: With new platforms comes compatibility for both controllers and touch screens (applicable only to platforms with built-in touch screen support.)
- Nine Languages (Three Brand New!): Now playable in nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Traditional Chinese (new)
- New Challenges for Consoles: Newly added Trophies and returning Ghost Puzzles can be obtained by completing different levels of the game
- Fresh Music and Illustrations: Available in the Collection feature, players can now access newly recorded and arranged music tracks alongside unique illustrations