An update is available for Mato Anomalies. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Upgraded 3D visual quality of most dungeons.
- Enhanced skill visual effects of dungeon bosses in Chapter 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- Improved quality of dungeon cut-scene animations.
- Mildly increased dungeon difficulty.
- Upgraded the AI of dungeon bosses in Chapter 6, 8 and 9.
- Further balanced gold drop and consumption.
- Weapon and Gear merchants now sell green and purple quality items.
- Added a hotkey for the quick use of potions in dungeons.
- Players can now replay the cut-scenes and motion comics at the cinema entrance (South 2nd Road)
- Added more NPCs to the Den (sewers scene) and Sleeping Beauty Bar (South 1st District).
- Spawned more rats in the Den (sewers scene)
- Added an “EXTRAS” button to the left side of title screen.
- Added a progress bar for skipping cut-scenes.
- Improved the scene loading screen.
- Added a music video “Lover of Time” featuring the character Mist. It gets unlocked once all character stories of Mist are finished (in Chapter 7)
- Updated the Skip logic for Mind/Hack mini games. Now players can skip a Mind/Hack after losing 3 times in it.
- Updated the Credits list (new voice talents, etc.)
- Updated a poster in the scene of Neo Bloom Road (removed some irrelevant text).
- Fixed the wrong Roman numeral four on the clock in dungeon, cut-scene and images of Chapter 4.
- Added support for possible DLCpackage