Two Point Campus has been updated to Ver. 5.0. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
School Spirits (Paid DLC)
- New Campus location
- 2 new courses, including two new fully animated classrooms
- 2 new student archetypes
- New Challenge Mode level
- and lots of new items!
- Fixed an issue preventing bands from reaching the SU if it was moved whilst they were on route.
- Fixed a crash caused by pre-built libraries on Spiffinmoore.
- Fixed a missing translation on the Monthly Profit UI
- Fixed an issue with VO on Mitton
- Fixed graphical issues with Event Tiles
- Updated the backgrounds for the room icons
- Fixed an issue that stopped the balance updating if plots were bought while paused
- Updated UI to reflect that room templates cannot be deleted whilst in placement mode.
- Fixed an issue with student customisation altering animations.
- Fixed an issue with Krampus outfit causing students to spew.
- Fixed a bug preventing items being placed on Noblestead
- Fixed a bug on lower graphics settings where shower pixelation would not be present whilst zooming in or out.
- Fixed an issue with Faint and Swoon wall customisation alignment around windows
- Fixed a bug with missing tooltip for Blaggard Invasions when using a gamepad.
- Fixed a bug with inspector icons appearing through menus.
- Fixed a bug where removing and reinstalling DLC meant DLC career goals did not return
- Fixed an issue where Sci-Fi events could not be run in challenge modes
- Fixed a bug with Time Tourism Ride clipping through walls
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get in a situation where doors are appearing inside each other (from duplicating)
- Updated an icon in the Level Info screen for unowned DLC’s
- Fixed a bug with the soundtrack on the UI
- Fixed a gamepad issue with the UI that locked the cursor.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong item to appear on the cursor after placing one previously.
- Fixed an issue selecting cheeseball objectives
- Stability improvements for out of memory crashes and more