Back in January, we shared news on the ‘Year of the Bunnyman’ update for Don’t Starve Together. That update is finally live, and you can see the patch notes below.
- Bunnyman Shrine added.
- Cozy Bunnymen added.
- Pillow Fight Pit added.
- Pillow weapons and armor available at the Bunnyman Shrine.
- Rabbit Lamps, Nightcap and new snacks available at the Bunnyman Shrine.
- Adjustments were made to Woodie’s Snowfallen skin’s forehead and cheeks.
- Adjusted Wes’ Snowfallen eye colouration to be slightly blue.
- Adjusted Wormwood’s Snowfallen skin to have more shading.
- Fixed an issue with Wortox getting permanently stuck red when loading a world in a dying state.
- Fixed a crash related to the Ancient Guardian and cavern spider webbing.
- Fixed Wendy’s Usurper’s Handwraps having spots of no colour.
- Fixed Wes’ The Fool having different hair when in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed Werepigs skipping an animation during attacks causing it to snap to the next animation.
- Fixed a leg detachment issue in Woodie’s Weremoose animations when running upwards.
- Fixed all base skin character hands to have less transparent spots where colour should have been.
- Fixed Wormwood’s Moonbound base skin having green hand leaves in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed the Puppy Cap having a different shading for the ear muffs in certain viewing angles.
- Fixed Merms chopping down Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Fixed Lazy Forager not playing sounds when being repaired.