BROK the InvestiGator has been updated to Version 1.3.2 on Nintendo Switch. Check out the patch notes for this update below.
Adds the following accessibility options:
- Fully narrated via quality text-to-speech and audiodescriptions (characters, locations and scenes.)
- Puzzles adapted for blindness.
- All puzzles and fights can be skipped.
- Adapted tutorials.
- Buttons to repeat the last voice speech and instructions.
- Positional audio for fights.
- No online connectivity required (after the download).
- No specific device required: play with keyboard or a controller.
- Additional options: larger fonts and increased contrast (backgrounds and enemies.)
- Disable screen shaking
- Ask whether to skip the fight immediately when it starts