Experience standalone card-based stories with the Voice of Cards Trilogy + DLC set today
Some upper deck content
SQUARE ENIX® today announced the Voice of Cards Trilogy and Voice of Cards Trilogy + DLC set for the card-based RPG franchise is now available digitally for the Switch. The Voice of Cards Trilogy contains all three standalone titles from the Voice of Cards series, including Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars™, Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden™ and Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden™. Players can also purchase, the Voice of Cards Trilogy + DLC set which contains all three titles from the Voice of Cards series and their DLC. All three turn-based adventures in the Voice of Cards franchise can now be enjoyed in one conveniently bundled collection.
In Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars™, players will have the opportunity to explore a unique way of storytelling and expand their imaginations. Players will venture through a story set long ago in a world of swords and sorcery, as told by the narrative voice of the Game Master. Follow the protagonist as he sets off to slay a recently awakened Dragon in his pursuits to secure an immense reward. As he and his companions navigate through their adventure, players will participate in turn-based field and dungeon battles that unfold on a board, in the manner of traditional tabletop RPGs.
The Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars™ DLC includes a special bundle set* themed after NieR Replicant™ ver.1.22474487139…:
- Dress of the Bereft – New costume designs for the protagonist, Mar and Melanie’s outfit
- Emil’s Pattern – Swaps the reverse card design to a design resembling Emil’s clothing
- Emil Avatar – Swaps the player’s avatar to a design resembling Emil
- Emil Dice – Swaps the dice to a design adorned with Emil’s face
- Grimoire Weiss Board – Swaps the battle board and accessories to designs patterned after Grimoire Weiss
- Library Desk – Swaps the table design to resemble a certain library’s stonework
- Devola’s Music – Swaps the general background music to a soundtrack that bring to mind the journeys of a certain young man who fought to save his sister
- Pixel Art Set – Swaps all character and enemy illustrations to pixel art
Set on a remote chain of islands that have been protected by the Maidens for generations, Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden™ is a turn-based adventure that will have players follow the protagonist to save the people of the island as they face the threat of destruction. In this touching tale set in a world of melancholic beauty, players will set sail for the high seas, together with Laty, a girl who failed to become a maiden.
The Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden™ DLC includes a NieR:Automata-themed bundle set:
- Puppet’s Costume – An additional design for the protagonist, Laty and Lac’s outfits
- YoRHa® Emblem – Replaces the design on the backs of the cards with the YoRHa emblem
- 2B Avatar – A 2B-inspired design for the player avatar, which can be used on the world map
- Automata Dice – A Pod-themed design for your dice
- The Copied City Board – A Copied City-themed battle board and gem box
- Machine Lifeform Table – A machine lifeform-themed design for the game table
- Resistance Jukebox – Allows you to change the BGM to music that evokes the memory of the androids who fought to the death for the sake of humanity
- Pixel Art Set – Replace all character and enemy illustrations with pixel art
As the third release in the Voice of Cards franchise, Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden™ allows players the ability to trap the monsters they defeat in cards to use them as skills in battle. Follow a new tale set in a world where a millennia of hatred rages between monsters and humans, and a girl who loses her home swears revenge on monsters. She joins hands with a mysterious boy as they set out into the unknown and unravel the fate of this broken world.
The Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden™ DLC set includes items styled after the award-winning mobile RPG, NieR Re[in]carnation:
- Decoration of Those in the Cage – New costumes for the game’s heroine and her companions
- Handbook Pattern – Card reverse patterned after an expert handbook
- Mama Avatar – Avatar design patterned after Mama
- Story Collectors’ Dice – Dice patterned after Mama and Carrier
- The Cage Board – Board and accessories patterned after the Cage
- Aid Table – Table patterned after the random draw screen
- Melody of reincarnation – A soundtrack that brings to mind a certain tale of the girl and the monster
- Pixel Art Set – Replaces all character and enemy illustrations with pixel art
The Voice of Cards Trilogy + DLC set is rated T (Teen) and is available now digitally for Switch.