Koei Tecmo has released the first update for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key, which just landed on the Nintendo Switch today! The update fixes a number of bugs, which you can check out below.
- Fixed a bug preventing progress after performing certain actions
- Fixed a bug sometimes preventing progress after certain events or after mixing certain items
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, the player is able to move to a map that is originally inaccessible
- Fixed an issue causing required items not to spawn in some Main, Normal, and Random Quests
- Fixed a bug causing certain events to occur at a different time than intended
- Fixed several display issues
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes