Find Inspiration On the Slopes with Lonely Mountains: Downhill’s Daily Rides Season 22: The Fine Art of Riding
It's all downhill from here
Thunderful & Megagon Industries are blending the colours with today’s free update for Lonely Mountains: Downhill. Daily Rides Season 22: The Fine Art of Riding hands you a canvas and the tools to hone your painting skills this season! Pull out your brushes and create a masterpiece with new outfits and accessories in this latest update on Switch.
In Season 22 you’ve got a blank canvas to cover with these colourful new cosmetic items:
- Paint the skies blue and the grass green with the Artist outfit.
- Analyze the finer details with the Critic outfit.
- Discover priceless artwork with the Collector outfit.
- Shape up with the Cube Rider outfit.
- Take a trip to the Louvre in style with the Beret helmet.
- Try out some cubism with the Cubic Helmet.
- Is that the world-famous Painting of a Woman backpack?
- Set the aperture with the Camera backpack.
- Keep things classy and simple with the Minimalism paint job.
- Embrace your inner Picasso with the Cubism paint job.
Daily Rides is also a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition: Each day one trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and shortcuts. The four-week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the new season? Get riding and see if you can rise to the top of the leaderboard!