Fuga: Melodies of Steel has been updated to Version 1.50 on Nintendo Switch. Check out the patch notes for this update below.
- Status of Turbo Mode/Auto Text is now saved.
- Improved visibility when enabling/disabling Turbo Mode/Auto Text.
- Turbo Mode is now available to players starting from their first playthrough—and its speed has been doubled.
- Retry Mode has been added to help players who missed the true ending.
- Corrected the colors of HP/SP waypoints to match the color of the gauges.
- Changed default key assignments of confirm/cancel for keyboard control.
- Added the feature to check the status of the Taranis from the item trade screen.
- Increased the battle tempo.
- The newly added binoculars lets you check the enemy’s status right from the formation screen.
- Improved usability of the formation screen.
- Improved visual effect in the battle result screen.
- Cross-key control is now supported during intermissions.
- Improved usability of character change UI for intermissions.
- Improved visual effect of unlocking facilities.
- Added the automatic harvesting of crops before each intermission.
- Improved usability of Farming UI.
- Improved usability of Dormitory UI.
- Improved usability of Laundry Room UI.
- Improved usability of Observation Room/Expedition UI.
- Default page of the status screen is changed to a character in control.
- Improved visibility of the item trade menu.
- Other improvements include: Operational stability and bug fixes.