First released for iOS and Android platforms via Netflix late last year, the Sanrio rhythm game “Hello Kitty and Friends: Happiness Parade” is now making its way over to Nintendo Switch. Developed by Dabadu Games and set to be published by Rogue Games, it will be released digitally via the eShop on April 13th, 2023. As for pricing, it will cost $19.99 USD, although a 15% off launch-week discount is set to be available. Check out a teaser trailer above and details below.
Get ready for a fun and unexpected journey through the world of Sanrio in a music rhythm game like nothing you’ve experienced before!
Join Hello Kitty and two friends on a delightful music tour as they spread happiness to everyone. Along the way they’ll discover new friends to join their musical parades. However, jealous of Hello Kitty’s growing fanbase, Kuromi will stop at nothing to end the music, dispatching goons and laying traps to stop the momentum.
It’s up to you to dance, dance, dance to the beat, avoid traps, use each character’s unique abilities, collect coins and upgrades, complete challenges, and bring joy to the world around you! With a robust soundtrack filled with over 40 amazing pop hits, you’ll be dancing to the music long after you put the controllers down.
- 23 different levels to dance through with five different endings.
- Over 40 pop hits with 20 brand-new Nintendo Switch tracks.
- Play with 11 iconic Hello Kitty characters.
- Earn happiness points and collect character cards to level up and upgrade unique abilities.
- Complete challenges for extra rewards.
- Customize outfits with hats, sunglasses, and more!