Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key has received two new updates (v1.2.0 & v1.2.1), which fix various bugs that were present and adjusts the depth of field for the game. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue in the world quest “Deep into the Forest” in which the item required to progress the quest were sometimes not placed on the desk, even after examining three bookshelves.
- Improved compatibility with the new DLC.
- Fixed display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
- Adjustment of the depth of field for the overall game.
- Adjusted the button input response time when connecting a normal attack to a skill attack during combat.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the surface of the water to disappear.
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key is available now on the Nintendo Switch.