A Little to the Left has been updated to Ver. 1.2.1. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Addition of “The Something Eggstra” Easter event. Four hand-crafted egg-themed levels running for the span of four days between April 7th to 10th.
- Spice Jars Daily Tidy puzzle will no longer run into conflict state when both solutions have the same jar order.
- Spider Web Daily Tidy puzzle no longer crashes on load of some variations.
- Removed Microscope Daily Tidy puzzle from rotation.
- Reduced the ability for Daily Tidy puzzles to repeat in quick cycle.
- Reduced sensitivity of swap for objects in fixed grid puzzles (such as the Rocks Gradient puzzle).
- Spice Jars campaign puzzle will no longer randomize colour complexion.
- Spice Jars campaign puzzle now has unique surface curves for both rows.
- Fixed the Spice Jars puzzle solving and registering the wrong solution.
- Post-it Notes on Computer Desktop will now only accept the order represented in the icon on the computer screen.
- Implemented streak repairer for stalled streaks.
- Helpful Hints no longer conflicts with Hint Hunter, and will unlock with the reveal of any hint, whether previously seen or not.
- Keep Away will no longer trigger on completion of another level if the Place Setting level was left via the Level Select.
- “Objects Tidied” stat will no longer increment on level skip.