Droid Trivia comes to Switch on April 25th, 2023
Are these the droids you're looking for?
Droid Trivia, a 1-4 player local multiplayer trivia game, is heading to Switch soon. You’ll be able to check this one our on April 25th, 2023, and you can find a trailer for the game above.
Droid Trivia includes the following features:
- Over 800 questions in 15 categories
- 4 round types: True or False, Multiple Choice, Memory & Picture-based questions to mix it up!
- Customizable game settings, including the ability to set the number of rounds, questions per round, time to answer, toggle achievements and new lifelines, select AI players, and more
- Play solo or go head to head with friends or family in local 2-4 player couch multiplayer.
- Customizable game settings, including the ability to set the number of rounds, questions per round, time to answer, toggle achievements and new lifelines, and select AI players. Players can also choose the round types they want to play.
- Enhanced game options screen, allowing players to adjust the volume, turn on/off music, sound effects, and host voice-overs. Options are saved for individual users and in multiplayer games are set to the last user to sign in. Players can also select the UI and question language.
- Redesigned category selection, displaying progress for each category and round type for all players in the game. Players are encouraged to play all round types to get a wider range of questions.
- Round instructions are now displayed at the start of every round (can be skipped) and can also be accessed in the game settings screen through the main menu.
- Frequent repeating of questions fixed with new enhanced category and question picking system