The My Nintendo app (iOS/Android), which is still exclusive to Japanese users, has received a new update that adds new features such as added “Home” and “Check-in” tabs and various UI arrangement adjustments. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Added “Home” tab, where you can check your My Nintendo Points balance, recent records, upcoming events, the latest information about wishlisted games, game recommendations (based on games you’ve played)
– Upcoming events: release date of wishlisted games, dates of events related to wishlisted games, dates of Nintendo Direct presentations, My Nintendo Points expiry dates, and more
– Wishlisted games: if you don’t have any games in your wishlist, information about the most wishlisted games will be displayed instead
- The GPS check-in service used at the official Nintendo Stores (Nintendo TOKYO / OSAKA) and various events can now be used from the new “Check-in” tab
- Adjusted the arrangement of various functions following the addition of new tabs
- Android and iOS versions support changed. To use this app, you now need a device with Android 8.0 or iOS 14.0 or more recent
- Bug Fixes