PowerWash Simulator updated to Version 1.2, adds 'The Muckingham Files' content
Clean up the mucky-mucks
The free update – The Muckingham Files – is available now to all PowerWash Simulator players!
The Muckingham Files will take you to never-before-seen places from the original universe of the base game, with new characters, locations and stories. Get to know more about your stomping ground and its inhabitants as the most in-demand power washer in town.
Remember the Mauka Aitu Desert? The place where you cleaned the ancient statue and monument, and that old steam train? Well, it’s not just full of aged relics but also home to some more advanced technology – namely a Solar Water Plant and a huge Satellite Dish. It’s down to you to dust off all that sand, for a satisfyingly sparkly finish.
You’ll be glad for a short reprieve to the lush green of Muckingham’s recreation ground, where a filthy food truck is spoiling the view. Once you’ve finished, it’ll be the shimmering centrepiece of the park.
The new Muckingham Files update comprise these three new jobs, but also a little tweak to some older bonus jobs…
Old Jobs get a New Story
Looking to brush up on local lore? The pre-existing bonus jobs have had new stories added that supplement (whilst not continuing) the main story – bringing them in line with this update and any future updates in the Muckingham universe. Replay them for more tales and tit-bits from your favourite filthy town.
- Specific VSync and FPS settings altering mouse sensitivity and movement speed (aim suddenly flicking) – fixed
- [PS5 only] PS5 stuttering issue – fixed
- Temporary freeze triggered by enabling co-op – fixed
- Washing progress doesn’t show when aiming at object – fixed
- Ladders cannot be picked up when too close to scaffolding – fixed
- Overview message when completing Seventh Heaven incorrectly showing as from Tifa instead of Cloud – fixed
- Some bonus jobs/DLC thumbnails showing in low resolution – fixed
- Various HUD text/options fixes
- Plus, various minor fixes
- Save data improvements to prevent loss of single player progress
- Network and stability improvements
- Minor visual improvements
- Achievement localization update