It’s time to create mayhem wherever you go…as a cat! Double Dagger Studio is excited to have announced as part of the latest Nintendo Indie World that their debut game Little Kitty, Big City will be available on Nintendo Switch, as well as PC, when it launches in 2024!
In Little Kitty, Big City, players will help a little kitty who has lost its way in the big city. On the way home, this kitty will explore a colorful city, help fellow animal friends with various tasks and requests, and cause chaos the way only a cat can. Feeling particularly mischievous? Pay a visit to your nearby shopkeeper and ruin their day help rearrange their jars of jam. Other core quest lines may include: taking a nap in the sun, committing petty theft in the form of stealing a stranger’s bagel, knocking over fragile planters, and other various victimless cat crimes.
Will you make your way home or will you explore what the big city has to offer first? I mean, getting home is obviously your main priority. Obviously. Well, it’s one of your priorities. Maybe more of a guideline… It’s definitely on your To-Do list somewhere! But first? Exploration!
- Explore the city at your own pace in an open-world playground filled with surprises!
- Make friends with a colorful cast of chatty animals.
- Complete quests, help your animal friends, or cause a total ruckus. It’s up to you.
- Customize your Kitty with a plethora of very adorable hats!
- Take a nap in the sunshine.
- Find a way home…?