As Capcom mentioned earlier today, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak will be updated to Ver.15.0.0 tomorrow, April 20th, 2023. We’ve already detailed what that patch will introduce, but now we have the complete patch notes to share.
As you might expect, these are rather lengthy patch notes. We’ve shared some details below, along with a link to the full rundown.
- A new monster has been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters and a new Risen elder dragon have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- The level cap for Anomaly Investigations has been raised.
- Special Investigations have been added as the final difficulty level for Anomaly Investigations.
- A wider variety of monsters now appear on Anomaly Investigations.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- The level cap for armor upgrades has been raised.
- New skills have been added to the pool of potential skills available during Qurious Armor Crafting.
- New Melding Pot method added to the Market.
- New prizes have been added to the Market’s lottery.
- New trinkets and hanging scrolls have been added.
- New items have been added for trade at the Anomaly Research Lab.
- New dialogue added for major NPCs at Kamura Village and Elgado Outpost based on your progress.