Panic Porcupine pokes its way onto Switch today
The brown blur!
Developer Spicy Gyro Games has announced that they’re bringing the precision platformer Panic Porcupine to the Switch on April 20th, 2023. You can check out the announcement trailer for this title above.
Prepare to be challenged! Panic Porcupine combines loop-de-loop momentum platforming action with wall to wall obstacles for an edge of your seat adventure like no other! Sharpen your skills on 50 sawblade packed stages as you rescue the chickabirbs from the evil Dr. Proventriculus. Track down the hidden eggs if you’re a completionist or replay stages to tighten your speedrun times!
- Over 50 Stages! Construction Sites, Haunted Canyons, Snowy Peaks and more!
- Infinite Lives; You’ll Use ‘em!
- We put chainsaws in loops
- Completionists Rejoice: There’s EGGS to collect!
- Take on Dr. Proventriculus himself in brutal boss battles!
- Help Panic overcome his anxiety by subjecting him to frequent decapitations
- What are you waiting for? The chickabirbs must be rescued!