Two Shadows Over Loathing Physical Editions Revealed
You'd loathe to miss this opportunity
Do you like stick figures? Strategic turn-based combat? Upsetting fish humanoids? Questionable time travel ethics? Other stuff? Well, then you are in luck, because Serenity Forge has teamed up with Asymmetric Games to release two new physical editions of the comedic adventure-RPG Shadows Over Loathing, featuring themed collectibles that bafflingly do not include any real-life tentacles (the keychain doesn’t count). Pre-orders for both the Standard Physical Edition and Collector’s Edition ahead of their Q1 2024 launch are available at your favorite retailer or at the Serenity Forge online store here.
Shadows Over Loathing poses the question of how far you’ll go to locate your missing uncle when both shadowy villains and eldritch tentacles are involved. With puzzles, quests, danger, jazz and a large number of stick figures in your way, your journey will take many unexpected turns.
The Standard Physical Edition of Shadows Over Loathing ($44.99) features the following:
- The Physical game
- Glow-in-the-Dark Sticker Sheet
- Soundtrack Download Card (yes it is black and white)
- Microfiber Mapkin (Map-Napkin)
Shadows Over Loathing’s Collector’s Edition ($99.99) comes with everything in the Standard Physical Edition along with the following in a collector’s box:
- Postcard set featuring beloved Shadows Over Loathing locations
- A Modern Compass for your modern navigational needs
- 2.5D Rubber Tentacle Keychain for all of your 2.5D Rubber Tentacle Keychain needs
- A Window Sticker Family including the upsetting fish humanoid that was foreshadowed earlier
- Coaster set featuring Shadows Over Loathing designs
- S.I.T. Freshman Disorientation Guide (trifold brochure)